Tuesday, July 10, 2012

INDOOR RECUMBENT BIKE

Oil and water does not mix and neither do rush-hour traffic, rain, wet roads and road cycling.

Given that I’m entirely into good health and longevity, I chose to cancel my evening outdoor bike ride for a much safer indoor recumbent stationary bike ride. And please believe me when I tell you that I unequivocally despise indoor training, especially in a crowed gym when all of the ceiling fans are turned off.

Hopefully, the rain will spare our planned ride tomorrow morning.

                   RIDE STATS
                   Distance: 10 miles
                   Time: 00:39:01
                   Average Pace: 15.4 mph
                   Average Heart Rate: Didn’t wear the chest strap
                   Calories Burned: 451
                   Elevation Gain: 2 feet when I finally lifted my butt off the machine

No comments:

Post a Comment