Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SLOW MOTION BIKE RIDE

Per my computer’s radar, the early morning rain had passed, promising a dry ride up to when the next line of rain showers would arrive, which was around noontime. Ed, Gary and I took advantage of the break in the weather by doing a 30+ mile bike ride, albeit a rather slow bike ride. That’s okay because none of us are into speed.
 
I was somewhat surprised at the lack of riders this morning. On the other hand, South Florida is known for its fair weather cyclists. Thankfully, I’m not one of them!
 
Ed is 82, Gary is 68, and I’m 71, so slow going was right up our alley. What energy we saved by going slow was adequately used up by chatting endlessly. And it was productive chatting, the type that solves all of the world’s problems.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment