Sunday, February 17, 2013

CASUAL WALK AND GYM WORKOUT

I can’t believe how cold it felt this morning when I opened our front door to retrieve the morning newspaper. Not only was it cold, 42F with a wind chill of 36F, it was awfully windy. But looking on the bright side, the sky was/is perfectly clear with zero chance of rain or snow.

But despite the sub-tropical deep-freeze  my wife and I braved the perilous elements by walking across the street to our fitness center. We were even forced to courageously walk back home after we did our individual workouts inside the warm gym. @Janet did the stair stepper while I did a round of resistance machines, all upper body. I’m saving my legs for tomorrow’s Charles Deering Estate http://www.deeringestate.com/ to Homestead (and back) bike ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment