Thursday, February 21, 2013

BAD DAY AT BLACK ROCK

Some days you have it and some days you don’t. And the same can be said about lower back ailments. Some days are good and some days are not so good.
 
It wasn’t a fast walk by any means, just one of those shuffle-along type walks. Regardless, while walking it felt like someone was twisting a knife inside my lower back. I could feel it in my right buttocks and the back of my right leg. I’m just not sure who I should blame, Mr. Spinal A Stenosis or Mr. Agony B Arthritis.
 
Anyway, my wife and I eventually made our way to the gym for a run and a weight workout respectively. She ran on a treadmill while I sat on a few of the resistance machines.
 
Now home, I’m wolfing down a cinnamon bun with a hot cup of coffee. In my view, I earned the extra calories.
 
Life is still good regardless of the bloody back.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment