Thursday, June 6, 2013

SHORT, CASUAL WALK ALONG THE LAKE

Bored from doing housework all morning, I headed out the door for a short, casual walk around our three-mile block. I get cabin fever very quickly!

When I headed out, the sun was hiding behind a bunch of dark clouds. Perfect!

However, just moments after I left our gated area, the sun unexpectedly came out, which wasn't in my favor because I failed to apply sunscreen prior to leaving our condo.

For that reason, as well as an aching lower back, I shortened my walk by not walking around the block. I instead crossed the street and walked along the lake admiring how green and colorful our area has become ever since rainy season began.

I had considered going out for a short ride on my mtn. bike, but Tropical Storm Andrea promises to drop some wet stuff on our area periodically. Hurricane season has arrived, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment