Thursday, June 20, 2013

NON-WORKOUT DAY

Wednesday was a non-workout day. No cycling, no swimming, and no casual walk to the gym, resulting in no gym-workout. It was indeed a rare day for me!

I instead had a bilateral lumbar injection procedure administered at the Weston Outpatient facility in Weston in hopes of relieving my lower back pain. The back pain and discomfort is a result of arthritis.

I am overly pleased to report that my lower back pain has diminished from a pain-lever of 10 (Maximum) to a pain-lever of 1 (Minimum).

I’ll continue icing the area in question for another day, but I do intend on cycling a few miles this morning while my remarkable wife does a short training run/walk around our neighborhood. She runs while I ride alongside her, handing her the water bottle whenever she gives me the signal.

I love my water boy duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment