Sunday, June 30, 2013

LAP SWIMMING IN OUR CONDO’S SWIMMING POOL

My wife plans on going outside tomorrow for an intermediate distance run, so we decided to do some
Bob, Swimming Freestyle
swimming early this morning instead of her running and me riding alongside her on my MTB. To help prevent injuries, she doesn't like to run two days in a row.

When I began swimming laps this morning, I struggled with my controlled breathing early on. But after a few laps, the breathing settled down. Whenever I have issues with breathing while doing freestyle, it has everything to do with not being able to completely expel my air before taking another breath. It’s a terrible feeling!

Most of my 24 laps were a combination of breast stroke and freestyle, with only three or four laps being freestyle only. Each lap in our condo’s swimming pool is 110 feet, or 33.528 meters.

No comments:

Post a Comment