Friday, June 14, 2013

SEMI-FAST, HOT RIDE IN THE SUB-TROPICS

I did another advanced/experienced ride this morning, this time with Sandy S, Tom H, Greg and Stephen.
 
Our small group of five did a completely different route today. We started out by riding through the Shenandoah section on the way to the coffee shop. After our one-hour coffee break, we then headed towards the City of Miramar through some of the country roads that are located in the southwest section of the county.
 
My ride ended when we passed the intersection of Flamingo and Johnson. It was there that I bid my wheel mates a good day. They had 2 ½ miles to go to reach the meet-up point.
 
Other cities that we rode through were Cooper City, Davie, Weston, Southwest Ranches and Pembroke Pines, but not necessarily in that order.
 
It was a rather warm day, with my Garmin’s thermometer reaching a high of 100.4F in the sun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment