Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SPUR-OF-THE-MOMENT WALK

Not wanting to have my wife deal with meals or dishes after working eight hours, and not feeling up to making diner myself, I walked from home to her work-place for the sole purpose of taking her out for diner. We have two vehicles, but walking seemed like the better of the two options. After all, the distance one-way is only four miles, give or take a few steps.

I have to say, she was quite shocked to see me walk into the store, but exceptionally pleased that I had considered her.

I know that Burger King isn’t exactly the most idealistic eatery to take your spouse, but we both were hungry for a Whopper and Fries, super-sized. So that is what we did! And to make matters even better, we received her employer’s/Burger King’s agreed-upon 15% employee discount.

Whoopee, life can’t get much better than this!




I feel blessed that I have a wife that loves to exercise with me.

Prior to her having to leave for work, we strolled to our fitness center for a weight machine workout. Because of a short time frame, the gym workout was kind of abbreviated.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/286329294

No comments:

Post a Comment