Friday, March 1, 2013

SLOW WALK + WEIGHT MACHINES

Realizing that I had missed yesterday’s weight machine workout in the gym, I made up for it today with some productive, all-around resistance training. No machine was left untouched. That’s right! If I didn’t work out on it, I casually walked by and stroked it with the tips of my fingers.

I also walked to and from the gym the long way around, twice passing by the hospital and medical offices and once by Toys Are Us, Petco and the Pembroke Lakes Mall. My walking pace was so slow, even Miss Daisy could have kept up with me.

I almost ducked into the mall’s food court for a delicious Bourbon Chicken meal with rice and small fried bananas. I’m proud to say that I resisted the urge. Is it safe to say that my “resistance” training has finally paid off?

No comments:

Post a Comment