Monday, September 10, 2012

FUN BUT HECTIC BIKE RIDE

After cruising around the shopping mall for five miles at a nine minute per-mile-pace, I then met up with Rey, Ed, George and Sandy at our meet-up place.

We then left the mall area, merging into all the morning traffic along Hiatus Road, a road that I detest riding on.

After surviving Hiatus Road, we had somewhat of a breather while riding through the residential areas of Cooper City.

It was then onto busy Griffin Road, then the horse trail, then the ranch area, and then finally over the 6% gradient bridge that crosses over noisy Interstate 75.

I then maneuvered my bike through a crowded parking lot that stands host to many idle kamikaze motorists.

Arrived Einstein’s Bagel and Coffee Shoppe in one piece.

Reverse the above and I’m home in safe harbor, thanking my Maker for my safe return.

No comments:

Post a Comment