Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NEW YEAR’S DAY WORKOUTS

What a wonderful way to begin a new year, casually walking to and from our neighborhood fitness center with my remarkable wife!

This morning’s slow walk gave us an opportunity to discuss what we’ve accomplished during 2012 and what our tentative goals are for 2013. Other than staying healthy, continue cycling, keep on walking, do some swimming during the summer months, and remaining fiscally fit during these difficult times, we haven’t set any new goals to speak of.

I may have increased my annual cycling goal a few miles, and my weekly biking goal to 120 miles, but they are very doable unless the creek rises well above my head. And we have no creeks in our immediate area, only an ocean!

The weather for this morning’s walk was beyond marvelous. 75F, partly cloudy, ocean breeze, low humidity! I’ll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment