Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TWO BIKE RIDES

Ride 1:

While my wife walked around our block, I rode alongside her on my road bike. We even took the time to deposit a check in our local bank. Love those new ATM’s.

 

Ride 2: 

Not being certain who I was going to ride with today, I was pleased when Rey, Ed, Gary and Andre showed up at the meet-up location.

Rey arrived with his bike in the back of his motorized vehicle, but the problem was the bike had a front flat tire. Not a good start! That delayed our departure by at least 20 minutes.

Other than the pesky wind blowing in our faces from the south, there isn’t much to say about today’s routine ride.

Average Temp on this ride was 80.3 with the wind steady at 17 mph. Wind gusts were between 20 - 25 mph. Riding back to the car park was slow and steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment