Monday, December 3, 2012

THREE-STOP CASUAL WALK

I stopped three times during this morning’s casual mall/hospital/medical offices-walk. Two were out of necessity and one was for fun.

The first time was to duck underneath the medical offices overhang when it began raining, the second time was to chat with my cycling buddies at the car park, and the third time was to make myself a few grams lighter by visiting the facilities at my favorite Chick-Fil-A. I feel that my Friday afternoon Chick-Fil-A visit and meal gives me 24/7 rights to their sparkling-clean facilities.

All in all, it was a very pleasant morning-stroll around the sub-tropics of Pembroke Pines, my home town for the past thirty one years. Pembroke Pines, for you peeps that have little knowledge of this area of the country, is a mere hop, skip and a jump north of Miami, Florida USA. Unless a person has been a resident of North Korea all of their life, everyone should know the location of Miami, FL.

Walk stats and map via Garmin Connect:

No comments:

Post a Comment