Tuesday, December 4, 2012

THE HUNGER GAMES, OUR FUTURE?

After my wife and I watched the movie “The Hunger Games” on our big screen TV, and after I made a strawberry smoothie for later consumption, I headed out the door for a short, casual walk to and from the hospital’s fitness center.

The movie, by the way, was outstanding. Out of five possible stars, I rated the movie 5 stars. The movie was that good!

The movie portrayed just how insensitive a society can become, and what little value they can place on human life. Are we headed in that direction, with our countless video games that pit humans against humans? Think about it!

Anyway, in the middle of my leisure walk, I stopped in the gym and did an intense 25 minute weight-machine workout. I felt “pumped” whenever I left the gym and continued with the walk.

I’m now home with the frozen smoothie in one hand and the computer’s mouse in the other. 

Sure hope I don’t confuse the two.


No comments:

Post a Comment