Thursday, December 6, 2012

BODY OVERHAUL

Because of this morning’s fourth out of the series of five knee injections, my walk to and from the fitness center an hour ago was on the speed-level of snail poop rolling uphill. The only humans that were slower than me this morning were a group of teens obviously not in a rush to board their county school bus. I’ll tell you, most of these kids today have no sense of urgency.

Today’s gym workout was moderately paced with light weights. I did manage to work in a core workout on the parallel bars, though. A man has to keep his six-pack abs, ya know.

The Shingles (right smack dab in the middle of my left sit bone area) has all but disappeared, bladder infection is gone, lower back is painless and the left knee is well lubricated. I feel like I’ve been overhauled by a good body mechanic. 

Once again, I’m a man on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment