Wednesday, June 20, 2012

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY

Today was my eleventh day in a row in the saddle - sort of.

From NOAA (National Weather Service): Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 82! Southeast wind around 14 mph with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

It has been raining since 7:45 this morning with no letup in sight. I think Kevin M. from the UK sent his Lancashire WAZ across the pond. Please, Kevin, take it back! LOL

Anyway, I did a round of weight machines in the gym and then jumped on one of the recumbent stationary bikes for 20 minutes. Boredom drove me off the motionless beast.

The weather people claim that this mess coming up from the Caribbean will be with us for the next couple of days. This is good news for our local ducks and gators, but bad news for us cyclists.

I want DRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment