Friday, June 15, 2012

FRAGMENTED GROUP BIKE RIDE

I became somewhat disgusted with our group's leader after being left behind when I had to exercise caution in traffic - and when I caught a red traffic signal and he didn't.

I am through killing myself just to catch up with the group's leader and the group in general whenever I must use caution. And in the big city, that is often.

At one intersection, he actually yelled "CLEAR" while several motor vehicles were passing through. Had I taken his word for it, I would not be here posting this abbreviated ride.

Completely disgruntled at the entire situation, I turned around and headed home, which took several miles off my planned ride.

It is what it is and I have to do what I have to do – for my personal wellbeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment