Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CASUAL-WALK PLUS WEIGHTS

I simply love walking along our lake whenever it’s cloudy and windy, so I attempted to make this afternoon’s walk to and from our fitness center last as long as I could.

There’s just something special about walking outdoors during inclement weather. Right before and right after a hurricane, you’ll typically find me outdoors surveying the situation while enjoying the rain and wind. Weird, I know!

Anyway, I reduced my usual slow walk to a relaxed stroll, taking in all the area’s sub-tropical beauty. I couldn't help but thank our Maker for His remarkable creation.

While inside the fitness center, I found myself pushing and pulling on most of the resistance machines with extra vigor. Even after dusting, vacuuming and sponge-mopping our entire condo, plus completely cleaning both baths, I felt like I had energy to spare.

I suppose some days you got it and some days you don’t. If only we could have it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment