Sunday, April 21, 2013

CASUAL WALK AND WEIGHT MACHINES

When I left our home to walk across the street and around the lake to the fitness center, the cloud coverage was nearly 100%. When I left the gym 40 minutes later, there was no cloud coverage. Ordinarily, that would be a welcome change.

The significance of the cloud coverage change has everything to do with me cutting my walk shorter than planned. Without any sunscreen applied to my arms and head, I thought it wise to remain out of the sun.

As it was, I walked home with my gym towel draped over my head, which made me feel like my friends in the Middle East walking across the barren dessert.

While in the gym, I tugged and pulled on most of the resistance machines. I did use 25lb free-weights for my arm curls, but otherwise it was an all machine workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment