Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TREADMILL RUN/WALKS

Oh my goodness, I had four workouts on my Garmin 110 to upload into Garmin Connect. Three of those workouts recorded my distance and time to and from the gym while the fourth recorded my treadmill stats. Well almost! I had to adjust the distance that the little GPS recorded when I walked 2 ½ miles on the treadmill, otherwise it would have had me walking zero miles in 42 minutes.

All of them recorded my heart rate, which rarely got over 100 bpm.  

My wife ran on one of the treadmills as well.  When she was half way through with her 12-miler on the treadmill, I walked back home, made two strawberry smoothies, and then walked back to the fitness center.

Anyway, because of the rain, heat and humidity, we chickened out of walking and running outdoors. The gym’s air-conditioning never felt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment