Monday, October 8, 2012

RAINED OUT

100% animal miles, riding around the mall in contemplation of enjoying a fun coffee-shop ride with my cycling companions!

Thanks to a massive amount of dark grey clouds coming in off the Atlantic Ocean, all four of us had to skedaddle back to our homes before the deluge began. Dry as when I left my home at 7:05 this morning, I made it back home with maybe two minutes to spare.

Although this has nothing to do with cycling, I feel  like I should comment on what I saw while riding around the mall’s parking lot. Trash, trash and more trash, left behind by fast food consumers that sit in the mall parking lot eating their junk food - and then tossing all leftovers and bags on the ground. I can think of countless places on this planet where I’d love to send these ignorant people.  Third world countries come to mind - where squalor is the norm.  

Rev 11:18 “…and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment