Thursday, October 18, 2012

IMPROMPTU WALK

After a few hours of restlessness staying indoors with a TV remote glued to my hand, I strapped on my Garmin 205 and then headed out the door. I had a sudden urge to head to the gym for a token workout.

After slowly walking the .38 of a mile to the hospital’s fitness center, I paid our annual membership dues, made like I was working out on the machines, and then headed back home via the longer route through the hospital’s parking lot. The mild temperature and slight breeze made for a pleasant walk.

Half way home, I notice a relatively new-looking long knit beanie ski cap lying on the sidewalk. It was a NY Giant’s (football team) ski cap. My first thought was cooties, the worse kind, the NY Giant’s kind.

Can you tell that I’m a Miami Dolphin fan??

The ski cap still layeth on the concrete sidewalk, untouched by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment