Tuesday, November 20, 2012

ZAPPING THIS WEEK’S ZERO

A zero zapper is a zero zapper no matter the distance.

I usually zap that new-week zero by bicycling, but biking hasn’t been in the cards the past two days. Monday’s ride was replaced by a routine medical appointment and today was walk day with my beautiful bride of 27 years.

I must say, this morning’s weather was perfect for doing anything outdoors. The temperature at the beginning of our walk was 62 degrees, it was cloudy and there was a heavy mist in the air that kept our bodies cool as we speed walked. We’re hoping tomorrow will be much of the same.

At mile 3.03, my wife and I ducked into the fitness center, did a round of weight machines, and then walked the 1.1 miles back to our home. It was a fun walk with a fun lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment