Friday, November 30, 2012

WALKING AND TALKING

Feeling somewhat fidgety sitting indoors healing from my illness, I asked my wife if she wouldn’t mind doing a slow walk with me around the neighborhood. Without hesitation, she grabbed her running shoes, laced them babies up, and out the door we went with Garmin GPS’s attached to our wrists.

We started out walking towards the ocean, or eastward, which meant walking against a 20 to 25 mph wind with gusts up to 30 mph. To me, the wind felt wonderful. I’m not sure how my wife felt about the wind. I think I heard a grunt or two while we were walking eastward.

Shortly after walking two miles, more like two and a half miles, we stopped the Garmins and then walked into a pet shop that is located just feet off our beaten path.

I’m on the lookout for a larger fish tank only because our two 10-gal tanks are too small for our growing Bala sharks and angel fish. The sharks are now around five-inches in length. I spotted a nice looking 29-gal tank on sale that included all accessories. I’ll continue to shop around for the best buy, though. Maybe by the end of the day I’ll be the proud owner of a larger tropical fish tank.

We also stopped at our fitness center for a quick bathroom break, leaving immediately afterwards for home base. Breakfast followed…

News Break:  I purchased a 29 gallon tropical fish tank that was on sale at Petco. 


No comments:

Post a Comment