Friday, November 9, 2012

TWO PARK BIKE RIDE

This morning’s bike ride was a mixture of babbling, parks and speed. I liked the first two best of all.

On the way back to the barn from the coffee shop, where I received my free bagel and spread for being a member of their e-mail club, we rode through Robbins Park and Tree Tops Park, both located in the South Broward area of the beautiful State of Florida, USA.

Finally, at long last, I had my bike’s video camera attached to the handle bar while riding through the two parks. 

So later on today or early tomorrow morning, as soon as I do what I have to do and as soon as U-Tube does what it has to do, I’ll be posting a condensed, edited video of our ride through the two sub-tropical parks. I think you all will enjoy the simulated ride.

Average temperature during this morning’s ride was a pleasant 70 degrees F. My average heart rate was 105 for the 34 miles, but it sky rocketed up to 158 during our 24 mph sprint towards Stirling Road. I was flat out huffing and puffing.

All of you Daily Milers out there enjoy your weekend!

RIDE STATS

Video of ride, starring Edwin, Steve, Sandy and Martin from Bristol, England.  Oh, and yours truly!

(For optimal viewing, please change the video quality to HD 1080p and then click on Full Screen)


No comments:

Post a Comment