Thursday, November 15, 2012

KNEE INJECTION

No biking or walking for me today, not even a gym workout on the resistance machines.

I did, however, clean our entire condo apartment from floor to ceiling and beyond. All bed sheets and towels were laundered and the cat’s litter box scrubbed. Do all of those tasks count as exercise?

The reason for not working out was legitimate. My second of five left-knee injections of hyaluronic acid was administered this morning before most folks arrived at their work places. The injection was painless and I was out of the orthopedic surgeon’s office ten minutes after arriving. That’s what I call “good service,” and it was administered with a smile or two from a very attractive assistant.

I’m looking forward to my next visit and injection. (Did I just say that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment