Monday, September 2, 2013

2013 TOUR OF SEBRING

The 2013 Tour of Sebring Labor Day weekend cycling-excursion offered many distances during each day’s ride, from 10 miles up to an Imperial Century ride on Sunday.

During my three-day stay in Sebring at the Inn on the Lakes Motel, I chose three different cycling distances for various reasons, none of which had anything to do with my skill level or current conditioning.


Lake Josephine Ride (Saturday August 31st, 2013)

Accompanying me on this half-metric century bike ride was Dawn S and Andi J.

Ride Stats: 


Video:  http://youtu.be/nL6FfKzLM_8



Reedy Lake Ride (Sunday September 1st, 2013)

Accompanying me on this metric-century bike ride was Dawn S, Andi J during the first 22 miles, and Dawn’s husband, Pat, for the last 40+ miles.

Ride Stats:  


Video:  http://youtu.be/OVB_s4J75tI




Highlands Hammock State Park Ride (September 2nd, 2013)

Accompanying me on this 25-mile park ride was Sandy S, Josu and Patty A, and Pat and Dawn S. This ride took us through the scenic Highlands Hammock State Park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment