Friday, November 1, 2013

NEIGHBORHOOD MTB RIDE TESTING INSTAGRAM

After sleeping in this morning because of staying up late last night watching our Miami Dolphins beat the Cincinnati Bengals in our home stadium, I meandered out with my MTB shortly after this morning’s rush-hour traffic had all but disappeared. I suppose it really didn't matter about traffic because I chose to ride my mountain bike in the park and on sidewalks versus riding my road bike on streets.

While out and about, I again gave Instagram a try. Maybe I’ll get the hang of it with a few more test rides, but today I was spending too much time fiddling with my smart phone and not enough time enjoying the park. Due to my inattention, I almost ran over two geese that dared cross my trail. It’s a wonder they didn't peck at my hairy legs when I sharply veered to the left.

Unlike my northern neighbors in the mid-west and northeastern states who are currently experiencing chilly temps, the average temperature during this morning’s South Florida ride was 80F. Can you say “Perfect weather!?”

No comments:

Post a Comment