Wednesday, August 17, 2011

RECOVERY DAY TWO

I miss biking! I also miss power walking and running! Most of all, though, I miss biking. Even though most of our future events evolve around running and walking, biking has become my favorite of all disciplines.

This morning, right after dropping off my truck at the auto shop for maintenance, I casually walked one and a half miles back home, stopping midway to say hello to my biking friends who were milling around the mall’s east parking lot in prep for today’s coffee ride.

I have become somewhat attached to this fine group of bikers, but this morning I felt slightly fragmented due to my two ailing knees.

The slow walk home went okay, but I did feel some discomfort in my left knee near the end of the stroll. At least the right knee was better than the left, but it wasn’t perfect by all means.

Time has been declared as the great healer, and time I have plenty of. Patience, however, not so much!

I need to go for a swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment