Saturday, February 8, 2014

WALKING AND WEIGHTS

I walked to and from the fitness center all by myself this morning. Not even the stray cats or the neighborhood ducks accompanied me. Solo was good, but I would've rather had my wife accompany me.

Once inside the gym, I did two sets on most of the upper and lower-body resistance machines. It ended up being a super workout.

The gym was nearly devoid of humanoids, so my weight routine flowed smoothly mainly because I wasn't interrupted and annoyed by people camping out and texting while on the machines. We've all seen those types in the gyms. I have always surmised that those kind of people more than likely texts during times of intimacy – if you can imagine that.

Enough said on that topic! Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment