Tuesday, January 21, 2014

TWO PARK MOUNTAIN-BIKE RIDE


Even though I had all intentions of keeping this impromptu MTB ride between 10 to 12 miles, I ended up with just over 20 miles. I suppose when you’re having so much fun you just don’t want it to end, not only during biking but during numerous activities that we engage in throughout our lifetime.


Biking around Mt. Trashmore’s dirt and gravel bike trail was one of the physical highlights of this brief ride. So was taking a breather underneath a picnic pavilion in the same park. In one word; tranquil!

After coming off of the South New River Bike Trail, I secured my bike inside our truck that was parked at my wife’s place of employment. As good luck would have it, she was scheduled for her lunch break just as I walked into the building. Perfect timing!

The Chicken Teriyaki sub sandwich was enjoyed by both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment