Monday, August 26, 2013

MIXED BAG ROADBIKE RIDE

This morning’s road-bike ride with Ron, Sandy, Greg and Carol was a mixed bag of real slow riding, leisurely-pace riding and fast sprints.
 
It was mostly a leisure type ride between the speeds of 12 to 15 mph. The real slow riding was when I rode six-miles alongside my wife while she did one of her patented training run/walks. I also rode slowly when riding the sidewalks back home from the meet-up spot, i.e. the ultra-slow overall pace. Whenever I had to catch up with the other cyclist, that’s when I would go into my fast-sprint mode.
 
I believe my top speed today was 22 mph into the wind. That occurred when I caught up with Ron and Greg just to ask them to stop for a moment while I had my picture taken with my bike on the Orange Drive bike trail. For documentation purposes, I attempt to take a picture of something during every ride, be it the terrain, my bike and I or those I’m cycling with. Today it was just me and my orange and black Felt Road Bike.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment